Random 10 for November 18, 2008
1. El Perro Del Mar, “Glory To the World.” Sweden’s Sarah Assbring (yes, you’d use a pseudonym, too) uses a magic telescope to peer into her fellow scientists’ psyches while serenading us with child-like rhymes that make Jonathan Richman sound like Slayer.
2. The Lovely Feathers, “In the Valley.”
3. Radiohead, “Electioneering.”
4. The Ark, “This Piece of Poetry is Meant to Do Harm.”
5. The Long Blondes, “Guilt.” (clap. clap. clap-clap-clap. clap-clap-clap. clap.) Dog Show! Sadly, Couples, which was released in April, is likely to be it for the Long Blondes. The band’s guitarist, Dorian Cox, suffered a stroke last summer, has had a difficult recovery and announced three weeks ago the band was packing it in as a result. A sad end to a promising band.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13704Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13572OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9488Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7226Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6986Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5704Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5041Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5013Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4557Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4155Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients