Random 10 for November 20, 2008
1. Ben Folds, “Jesusland.” Songs for Silverman was far more low-key than the comparatively boisterous Way to Normal, but there’s no denying the pastoral beauty and kick-in-the-eye sentiment of “Jesusland.”
2. Art Brut, “Post Soothing Out.”
3. Antibalas, “War Hero.”
4. Weezer, “Pork and Beans.”
5. Wet Willie, “Grits Ain’t Groceries.” A great Southern rock and soul band puts on a big show for the noodle dancers and dixie hippies in Macon, Ga. back in 1973. These are some of the best people in the world, and I can hardly wait to see them again.
6. Evangelicals, “Here in the Deadlights.”
7. Bebel Gilberto, “Summer Samba.”
8. Menomena, “Muscle n’ Flo.”
9. Ween, “Dr. Rock.”
10. Daft Punk, “One More Time.” Actual Daft Punk shows are slightly more realistic than this sparkly anime clip, but only slightly.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13429Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13120OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7569Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5530Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5367Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4837Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4836Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4267Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients