Random 10 for February 24, 2009
1. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, “Dig, Lazarus, Dig.” The title track from Cave’s best disc in years, and that’s saying something. Not many people from his generation are making career-peak music at 52, but between Grinderman, the revitalized Bad Seeds and his soundtrack work, this man is absolutely killing.
2. Led Zeppelin, “Over the Hills and Far Away.”
3. Tori Amos, “A Case of You.”
4. The Flaming Lips, “Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (Japanese Version).”
5. The Futureheads, “Hounds of Love.” The Sunderland band that took its name from a Flaming Lips album (!) recasts the Kate Bush classic as an angular rocker.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients