Real Former CNN Anchor Now Delivers Fake News
Prague's Franz Kafka International Named World's Most Alienating Airport
Old people reading this blog surely remember Bobbie Battista, one of the original anchors at CNN, who was a mainstay at the network for 20 years until Ted Turner sold the shop to Time-Warner. While it’s occasionally hard to tell if CNN is actual news these days (particularly when tuning into Headline News or watching Kiran Chetry on “American Morning”), Battista is doing them one better by now anchoring the Onion News Network.
And what’s completely awesome about this report on Franz Kafka International Airport is that Battista delivers it with the utmost in deadpan seriousness.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26273Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15002Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7114OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5706Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5522OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4689Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3649Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3600Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3343Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3206Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients