Nerdage and Staticblog Get “Lost”
In what is likely to become a regular headache for Nerdage and Staticblog readers, Matthew Price and George Lang will spend the rest of this season and all of the next and final season discussing episodic plot points for our favorite head-scratcher of a weekly mystery. We’re not explaining anything for you apostate types who prefer to watch “Project Runway” or read books. It’s a sweeps stunt, blogosphere style, kind of like when “Hello Larry” had the crossover episodes with “Diff’rent Strokes,” but now Matt and George are fighting over who’s McLean Stevenson and who’s Gary Coleman.
Sawyer’s beard coming back.
Nerdage: Since Jack and crew returned to the island, Sawyer is looking more like Sawyer and less like LaFleur.
Staticblog: Kate just brings out the beard in him. Makes him all hairy and man-musky, instead of looking, ’77 stylee, like he’s ready to sit in with America on a lovely rendition of “Ventura Highway.”
Kate and Juliet
Nerdage: Maybe they should just rock-paper-scissors?
Nerdage: Does Sayid’s action change the timeline, or was this what was always supposed to happen? Is Ben dead in the future? Given the fact that the island brings back those it’s “not done with,” could Ben return? Could Ben be saved by Jack, since the island now has a surgeon?
Staticblog: I personally hope that Lindelof and Cuse are killing off Ben, not because he’s not a sparkling personality or a good guy, but because it messes with Space-Time Continuum(tm) and paradoxes. Sure, Ben could be saved by Jack, but we’ve been there before. I want to see the world twist because Ben Linus isn’t around making googly eyes at us.
Why are the castaways in 1977, anyway?
Nerdage: My original theory was that they were there to prevent the slaying of the Dharma Initiative. Then, I wondered if they were there to redeem Ben. I don’t know if either theory got more credence with last night’s episode.
Staticblog: I don’t know if Ben’s redemption is what anyone is looking for — I think your original theory holds water. It certainly isn’t for the 13-percent interest rates of the “stagflation” era.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21368Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17546Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12345Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9430Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9175Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9080Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8212Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7912Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5969OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5028Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients