For his latest solo disc, Since 1972, omnipresent L.A. drummer Josh Freese, who has played with every band in that town except maybe Eagles, is offering tons of add-ons for some purchase packages. In an earlier post, I listed the various combinations the Beasties are selling for the Check Your Head re-release, but Freese has created a $75,000 package for discriminating and recession-proof fans:
$75,000 (limited edition of 1)
* Signed CD/DVD and digital download
* Go on tour with Josh for a few days.
* Have Josh write, record and release a 5 song EP about you and your life story.
* Take home any of his drumsets (only one but you can choose which one.)
* Take shrooms and cruise Hollywood in Danny from Tool’s Lamborgini or play quarters and then hop on the Ouija board for a while.
* Josh will join your band for a month…play shows, record, party with groupies, etc….
* If you don’t have a band he’ll be your personal assistant for a month (4-day work weeks, 10 am to 4 pm)
* Take a limo down to Tijuana and he’ll show you how it’s done (what that means exactly we can’t legally get into here)
* If you don’t live in Southern California (but are a US resident) he’ll come to you and be your personal assistant/cabana boy for 2 weeks.
* Take a flying trapeze lesson with Josh and Robin from NIN, go back to Robin’s place afterwards and his wife will make you raw lasagna.
Cut pounds of stomach fat every week by using this 1 weird old tip.