Anton Yelchin of “Terminator Salvation” on his love of gelatinous killing machines
“I think I saw them way too early. Like, I saw ‘T2,’ which came out in ’91, and I saw it on TV a couple of years after that, so I was about four or five when I saw it, and I was so into it. I was obsessed with it: I had all the action figures, I had a Terminator factory that made gelatin Terminators — hey, they put one out and I had it.”
See more of my interview with Yelchin in this Friday’s edition of Weekend Look.
Next week: Christian Bale.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15085Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9747OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6716Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5465Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5340OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5237Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5225Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3827Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3819Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3648As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients