Static, Episode 21: Fiawna Forte
Static ends its first season with Tulsa singer-songwriter Fiawna Forte, who enjoyed the distinction of performing while 75 mph winds buffeted the Oklahoman office tower, causing the power to flicker during her performance. No matter — she kept going, and it just fed into the atmosphere of this great episode.
Static will return in mid-September with all-new episodes — this gives videographer Tanner Herriott a break to get married and me a chance to get the family moved into the new house. Ah, domestics. Meanwhile, go see Fiawna Forte at 10:10 p.m. Saturday at Dilly Deli in Tulsa during Dfest.
“Or Not At All”
“3 Dead Men”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients