Random 10 for September 23, 2009
1. The Cure, “Hot Hot Hot.” Robert Smith gets just about as funky as his dreary Gothic self will allow in this classic from 1987′s Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me. When glorious tracks like this one from the days when I could chew on my bangs reassert themselves on the iPod, I have to ask why Smith cannot seem to make a record now that is more fun than your average traffic ticket. Nobody wants their favorite bands to break up, but there’s always a worse alternative.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 60552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32931Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 31925Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 12639Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8214Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5947Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3659Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 3421Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3336George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3296OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients