Video of the Day: Rox, “My Baby Left Me”
ROX - My Baby Left Me
ROX | MySpace Music Videos
As I frequently say, the British generally have more of a taste for good soul than we do here in R&B’s birthplace. Face it: whatever happened to Lauryn Hill, it looks to be permanent, and most of the charters are AutoTuning themselves so much they’re about to disappear into their hard drives. Rox is an example of Northern Soul at its best. Great song.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients