Video of the Day and Review: Rogue Wave, “Good Morning (The Future)”
A couple enjoys love among the ruins in this first video from “Permalight.” The video looks like it was shot at the Salton Sea in California — if you ever need a location for your speculative fiction apocalypse movie, go there.
Rogue Wave, “Permalight” (Brushfire)
Rogue Wave’s “Permalight” corrects the course Zack Rogue set with the band’s third album, 2007′s “Asleep at Heaven’s Gate,” a collection of self-serious stadium rock that threatened to consign this promising band to the crowded ranks of Coldplay-mates. Rogue chose to fight a series of setbacks with beautifully bright melodies and arrangements that add an electro sheen to the modern campfire mood that Rogue Wave established with “Out of the Shadow” in 2004.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15916Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 15914Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11583Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11309'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10923Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10033OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7498Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6996Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6944Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6781Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients