“Hot Tub Time Machine” Cast Talks Eighties Flashbacks
I’m seeing “Hot Tub Time Machine” tonight, and I’m inappropriately excited about it — it was written by the same team that did “Sex Drive,” an underrated and under-seen raunch comedy that made it impossible for me to hear the word “Rumspringa” these days without giggling stupidly, so I have high hopes for this one. Read this great interview with John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke in the New York Times, talking about their 1980s memories — in Duke’s case, they’re a little dim, since he was toilet training at the time.
Craig Robinson: “I was definitely into the John Hughes movies. I was a big “Breakfast Club” guy. Molly Ringwald was, like, bam! You know? What’s up?”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6766Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients