Steven Drozd Hospitalized, Flaming Lips Cancel May 1 Performance
Flaming Lips multi-instrumentalist Steven Drozd has been hospitalized according to reports in the Palm Beach Post, forcing the cancellation of the band’s appearance at Sun Fest in West Palm Beach, Fla. Thursday and an additional date on May 1.
There are no current reports on the reason for the hospitalization. We will update as new information becomes available. StaticBlog sends its best wishes to Steven and to his family for his speedy recovery.
UPDATE: Kev pointed out the vague but ominous Tweet that Steven sent about his hospitalization. We’re left to infer what it all means, but Steven has a great support group — friends, family, band and the StaticBlog community. We are all sending you the best, Steven.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients