Conan O’Brien on ’60 Minutes’
Conan O’Brien opened up yesterday on “60 Minutes,” discussing the putsch that sent him packing for TBS and reinstalled Jay Leno (from this point on displayed in brown type to reflect StaticBlog’s opinion of him) as host of “The Tonight Show.” Of course, that “opened up” deserves a caveat, since O’Brien is still subject to a hardcore non-disparagement agreement, so the knives didn’t exactly come out.
Watch CBS News Videos Online
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16617OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12334Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11110Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8849How to help tornado victims
- 8657Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8525Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7578Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients