Sarah Jaffe to perform with Lou Barlow tonight
A few years later, her parents bought her a guitar at a garage sale.
“It really clicked with me,” Jaffe said. “I’ve been playing and writing ever since.”
And it shows.
Jaffe, 24, visited Tulsa‘s Brady Theatre to open for Norah Jones in March and returns to Oklahoma tonight for a show in Norman with Lou Barlow of Dinosaur Jr. and Sebadoh fame. Barlow, 43, has a significant head start over Jaffe. He has been making music for almost as long as she has been alive.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8212Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7113Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 7056Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients