Photos: The New Pornographers at Cain’s Ballroom with The Dodos and Imaad Wasif
Tulsa is brimming with local indie talent this weekend at FreeTulsa! music festival, but last weekend an old stalwart of the national indie scene paid a visit to Cain’s Ballroom.
The New Pornographers ripped through a lengthy set of classics and newer numbers, but I was really wowed by openers The Dodos and Imaad Wasif. The former had about as much musical talent as I've heard in any new band lately and the latter looked a lot like Jimmy Page onstage.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 85341Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16721OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12445Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11152Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9705Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9037How to help tornado victims
- 8773Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8553Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7603Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients