James Murphy bids farewell to LCD Soundsystem with “The Long Goodbye” at Madison Square Garden
Apparently, James Murphy is making good on his plans to unplug LCD Soundsystem, and will do so with “LCD Soundsystem: The Long Goodbye” on April 2 at New York City’s Madison Square Garden.
According to their Nasty Little Man representation, LCD will play music spanning its career, including the full-length discs, the Nike-sponsored workout opus “45:33″ and obscure cuts. Tickets are available this Friday at Ticketmaster. And then, on to the next one.
Your move, Carney.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients