Video of the Day: P—ed Jeans, “False Jesii, Part 2″
The mode of armchair art criticism I hate the most, and I hate it more than I hate many things, is the assertion that “Hell, I could do that.”
Yeah, but you didn’t. Last night, you watched an “According to Jim” rerun.
Watching “False Jesii, Part 2″ actually had me thinking “Hell, I could do that,” but more than that, it made me want to do that because I could see myself doing that and loving it. It makes me want to stand around in unfashionable clothes and casually yell at people. Well, more than usual.
By the way, I use the word “P—ed” almost as much as I use the word “the,” but I don’t want to hear about it from my bosses when they start examining our Web traffic. I mean, today it was a choice between this and the El Guincho video, and I blinked.
Employment is good.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims
- 8692Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8481Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients