StaticBlog Live Blogs the 2013 Oscars at 6 p.m. Sunday
My annual tradition of marathon typing and screaming at the television begins at 6 p.m. Sunday when Oklahoma’s Own ™ Kristin Chenoweth, Kelly Rowland of Destiny’s Child and Lara Spencer of “Good Morning America” accost celebrities on the red carpet. This will be light blogging, a bit of an aperitif, since the rest will be a four-hour death march — no stopping as long as the servers hold up.
This is, of course, a total free-for-all and I want as many people commenting as humanly/internetly possible. Consider it group therapy for people who don’t understand how “Argo” and “Zero Dark Thirty” directed themselves.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.