“Community” Salutes the October 19th of the Mind, When It Will Apparently Air on NBC
Fans of “Community,” the long-suffering kind, learned a few weeks ago that, in fact, their favorite sit-com would not be debuting in its scheduled, totally prime Friday Oct. 19 start-up date. Now, “Troy and Abed in the Morning” make a statement on when “October 19″ might be. It turns out, it’s a feeling within us all.
By the way, NBC ganked “Animal Practice” this week. Apparently the monkey in the lab coat was needed back at work in NBC’s scheduling office.
No bitterness here. No sir.
Via The AV Club.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients