Bradford the man
It’s 9 a.m. Saturday, the OU scrimmage is two hours away and the broiler hasn’t’ been turned on yet. It will be, of course.
I’m amazed every August that we don’t have more serious health situations arising from football in 100-degree heat. It’s brutal out there.
My advice for fans: wear something on your head, drape a towel around your neck, don’t stay too long and don’t be consumed by the quarterback derby.
I think the QB race is over, before the scrimmage. I said it in April and I’ll say it now. All signs point to Sam Bradford.
Insiders say the offense really is clicking in practice, and it’s clicking with Bradford. Kid Nichol could still turn into a good quarterback, but this job is Bradford’s to lose, and not in today’s scrimmage. The games will have to unseat
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 60552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32931Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 31925Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 12639Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8214Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5947Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3659Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 3421Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3336George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3296OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients