Dominating line of scrimmage
OSU just went 40 yards for a touchdown after Donovan Woods’ sack of Nebraska quarterback Sam Keller forced a fumble. The Cowboys used eight plays and didn’t pass; Zac Robinson scrambled on a called throw. The Pokes just gashed Nebraska’s defensive front. State now has 174 yards rushing, and the total yardage advantage is 303-87. Amazing. Simply amazing.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 94547Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17200OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12970Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8745Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8636Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8239How to help tornado victims
- 7488Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7422Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6833Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
- 6608Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients