Dez dispenses touchdown
Dez Bryant just showed us what the big deal is all about. The 6-foot-2 Oklahoma State freshman just outjumped Kansas State cornerback Justin McKinney for a 24-yard touchdown catch from Zac Robinson, bringing the Cowboys within 14-7. OSU has been looking for a sidekick to Adarius Bowman, and Bryant in August seemed to be the likely candidate. Tall, fast, a big-time receiving prospect. But Bryant hasn’t done much this season; 12 catches in the first seven games. The knock on Bryant is that he hasn’t learned all the offense. But this kind of play suggests perhaps OSU should run the plays he does know.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients