Where’s the downfield game?
Missouri leads 3-0 with 3:19 left in the first quarter, and OU has 22 total yards. The Sooners have tried two runs, both losses by Allen Patrick, and five passes. Four of the five have been swing passes, and the only downfield throw came on 3rd-and-23 when Sam Bradford threw incomplete, well short of the first-down marker.
Here’s my suggestion. Throw the ball downfield. The Sooners have to loosen up the Mizzou defense.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19791Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7602OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6827Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6472OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5877Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4499Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4468Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4211Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3402Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3381Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients