It’s over in Kansas City
This game got out of hand quickly. One minute, it was 36-36. Then suddenly it was 66-44 Texas.
The Sooners apparently were just what Texas needed. The Longhorns hadn’t played all that well down the stretch. A loss at Lubbock. A narrow home win over Nebraska, then a narrow home win over Oklahoma State. Finally, a 66-59 victory over OSU in the Big 12 quarterfinals, in which the Longhorns played OK.
Today, the good times returned to Texas. The Longhorns have made 11 of their 16 second-half shots and are shooting 52.2 percent for the game.
Worse yet, they somehow turned the Sooners listless, almost immediately. This game quickly took on junior-varsity atmosphere. It was a good game, then it was over.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients