Get Griffin out
With five minutes left, Texas is up 20 points or more. So why is Blake Griffin still in the game? Get him out, Jeff Capel.
Griffin has been flying all over the court, diving for balls, muscling for baskets, fighting for rebounds. But it’s a lost cause, and he’s coming off the knee injury, and there’s nothing to be gained by keeping Griffin in.
The NCAA Tournament arrives soon. Griffin needs to be rested and healthy. Get him out.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients