Orange takes over Municipal
Lt. Gov. Jeri Askins is on the front row behind the OSU bench. Oklahoma City mayor Mick Cornett is on the front row on the other side of Municipal Auditorium. And much more importantly, Municipal is loaded with orange.
Namely Kurt Budke’s orange blazer. Must be a big game. A really big game.
We’re just a few minutes shy of the OSU-Texas A&M showdown in the championship game of the Big 12 Women’s Tournament, and Budke’s lucky blazer — debuted for the Bedlam rout of the Sooners in January — is not the only orange tint in the building. Municipal is predominantly orange; more than half the crowd is wearing Cowboy orange.
The OSU bandwagon is filling up fast. This should be fun.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients