More celebrity sightings at the OSU-A&M game. Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe, along football czar Donnie Duncan, are sitting on the front row.
This is a great atmosphere. The OSU pep band, as always, is splendid. And by tipoff, it had a counterpart. The A&M pep band scurried over from the Sprint Center, where the Aggie men played Kansas in the Big 12 semifinals, and made it by game time, though there was no “Aggie War Hymn” in pregame.
OSU would not have that problem. Band director Wayne Bovenschen said State would have brought enough musicians for two bands had the schedule been such that OSU might have had a conflict.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7311Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7062Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6971UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients