Coaching his team
Some coaches huddle with their staffs at each timeout. Not OSU coach Kurt Budke. He knows exactly what he wants to say, and he usually has something immediately for an individual.
During a timeout at 10:25 of the second half — A&M leads 43-37 — Budke had a one-on-one with point guard Andrea Riley. Earlier in the game, Budke did the same with backup center Megan Byford. These don’t appear to be words of encouragement; they seem to be heavy on instruction.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24306Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16772Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 13014OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 9203Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7954Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7183UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 6836Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5733Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5357Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 5226Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients