Hello, Miss Riley
If you’re watching at home, yes, Andrea Riley in person is taking over this game just like your television set is showing she is. Four straight baskets on four straight possessions. Two straight steals on the A&M perimeter. She’s about to go to the foul line with a chance to erase OSU’s 53-52 deficit, with 3:07 remaining.
These are the best two teams in the Big 12, and they are putting on a show in the league title game. Riley, with 23 points and counting, is making her case for Big 12 player of the year, which went to Courtney Paris but might be in jeopardy if there was a recount.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients