Tips for OU fans in Miami
1. The Orange Bowl committee plans a Fan Fest from 3-9 p.m. Wednesday at Bicentennial Park in downtown Miami. The All American Rejects will headline the event, the largest national championship celebration in town.
OU and Florida play for the national championship Thursday night at Dolphin Stadium.
Fan Fest tickets are available for $20; $15 with “The Patch,” which is available online at www.orangebowl.org.
The All-American Rejects, I’m told, are a pop-rock sensation. They will be joined by alternative-rock band Low vs Diamond.
The Fan Fest will include both schools’ marching bands, cheerleaders and former players. Fan Fest serves a pep rally, with music, entertainment and food and drink from local restaurants.
Bicentennial Park overlooks Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline. Bicentennial Park is located at 1075 Biscayne Blvd., north of American Airlines Arena and south of the MacArthur Causeway.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5156Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4651'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients