Roethlisberger chasing her own dreams
OU’s Carlee Roethlisberger doesn’t like to talk about her big brother, who you know as Big Ben, the quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
I don’t know what that’s all about. Maybe she’s quiet. Maybe she wants to pave her own way. I don’t know how close are brother and sister, but I know Ben came to Norman to watch Carlee play last season, following the Steelers season.
And I know that if Carlee wasn’t chasing her own dream — getting ready to play in Waco, Texas, tonight against Baylor in a huge Big 12 showdown, with a game against Tennessee looming Monday — she likely would be in Tampa partying with the rest of anyone with a Super Bowl connection.
I’ll bet they’re having fun in Florida. But chasing your own dream is better. A bunch of people live vicariously through others. Carlee Roethlisberger’s adventures are her own. That’s the best way to live.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 40139Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13141Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12793New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 9982UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 8099Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 7523Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7421Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 6832Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6583Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5521Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients