A Saturday set up for college football fans
Most autumn Saturdays, it’s great to have my job. Today included. I’m in Austin for college football’s game of the day, unless you’re a Big Ten activist. OSU-Texas promises to be entertaining and interesting. We’ll see if it’s dramatic and/or historic.
But there’s a downside to this job, if you’re a college football fan. You don’t get to sit on your couch for 14 hours of great football.
We don’t get days like this much in September, but we do in October, and today is set up perfectly for football fans in Oklahoma.
At 11:30 a.m., you can watch the Sooners play at Kansas State on Fox Sports Net; road games are always compelling. And the Texas Tech-at-Kansas game kicks off 30 minutes earlier on ESPN, so you’ve got a fascinating matchup to catch between commercials.
At 2:30 p.m. is OSU-Texas on ABC, and your flip-over alternative is Georgia at LSU on CBS.
Around 6 p.m., go grab some dinner, then be back home by 6:45 p.m. for Alabama at Tennessee on ESPN. Then at 7 p.m. is Penn State at Ohio State on ABC, and you can watch both games with inspired remote control duty.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20548Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16464Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11845Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11178Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9890Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9386OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5427Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5123Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4825Student shot dead during botched home invasion
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients