SOS for Bradford or Robinson fans
Big 12 Media Days begin today in Arlington, and we’re starting to work on our special football preview that will be published in August.
And I need some help from fans. We are going to publish an essay, probably 150-200 words, from a Sam Bradford fan and a Zac Robinson fan, on why they love their quarterback.
Ideally, the fan would be a teen-age girl. We’re going to focus on the matinee idol aspect of Bradford’s and Robinson’s ascensions in college football, and both Sam and Zac are popular with the ladies. I met a high school girl a few months ago who is just ga-ga over Bradford, and girls in our office talk about what a dreamboat is Robinson.
So if you’re a young female in love with either quarterback, shoot me a note. Or if you know someone who gets misty-eyed thinking about Bradford or Robinson, have them drop me a line. They might just make our football preview.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16360Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12715Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11414'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11247Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11067Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10980OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7454Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6968Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6909Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 6877Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients