Gresham vows silence
OU tight end Jermaine Gresham attended Big 12 Media Days on Tuesday and was engaging. But he also said this would be the final time he talked to the media all season.
Gresham is upset that news of his arrest warrant went public. Gresham was issued a citation for failure to wear a seat belt and failed to pay the ticket or post a bond. So a warrant was issued.
Several media reported the incident after Gresham was arrested — not when he received the original ticket, who cares? — including The Oklahoman. Gresham was particularly upset with newsok.com, The Oklahoman‘s website, though no one is real sure why.
Anyway, we’ll see if Gresham keeps his silence. He’s very capable. Gresham is the guy who didn’t even come out on the field for Media Day at the BCS national championship game. So he may very well have spoken for the last time as a Sooner.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients