NFL Combine: Gresham says he’s 100 percent
Jermaine Gresham said he’s good to go in the NFL Draft. Gresham said his knee was “yanked” and “tugged on” all day Thursday at the Combine, and “not one doctor said anything” but good about his knee. Gresham said he’s doing all the workouts at 100 percent health and will go through all the drills at the Combine.
If that medical report holds, Gresham will rise on the draft boards. He’s a 6-foot-6, 261-pound tight end who runs fast and catches well.
Gresham, whose senior season at OU was wiped out by a knee injury, talked to the Combine media Friday about wanting to be great.
“I want to be known as a blocker, as a passcatcher, special teams,” Gresham said. “Being a great guy in the locker room. I want to be known for everything. One of the all-time greats.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients