McCluster says he’ll play anywhere
My favorite college football player to watch, Ole Miss scatback Dexter McCluster, is at the Combine and is pleasantly surprised. Some teams are talking to him about running back.
“Which I love,” McCluster said. Some teams want the smallish McCluster to be a wide receiver; 190-pound running backs don’t last in the NFL.
But McCluster is a special talent, as Oklahoma State fans know from the Cotton Bowl. He said he’s comfortable at running back or wide receiver. “I tell ‘em all the same thing,” McCluster said. “Punt return, kick return, gunner (on punts). It’s going to help me do a lot of different things.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients