Shout-out for an OU-Kentucky video
I got this email this afternoon from a woman in Moore:
“Berry, we have never met, but I have followed you through the years through The Oklahoman and on radio. I have never sent an e-mail like this, but, I am just going to ask: do you know how I can obtain a copy of last night’s OU women vs. Kentucky game?
“My husband and I have an 11-year-old daughter and her name is Kyndal. The three of us have been season ticket holders for the past six years and we love supporting the OU women. Kyndal plays on her school team and is quite a student of the game. She reads the sports section of the paper, keeps up with statistics and watches the past OU games over and over.
“She goes to Coach Coale’s camp each summer and was thrilled when we stayed at the same hotel as the team last year in St. Louis for the Final Four.
“Kyndal set our DVR to record the Notre Dame game before we left for Kansas City on Sunday. We were not sure of the time for the second game until later. Kyndal called her uncle when she found out the time and attempted to ‘walk him through’ the recording process. We left Kansas City following the trophy ceremony last night. This afternoon, we discovered the game did not record.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients