Forget the weather, meet at Buffalo Wild Wings on NW Expressway
The weather outside might be frightful (then again, it might be overstated, like a lot of times), but that’s no reason not to meet for lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings on Northwest Expressway. It’s Thursday, so I’ll be there for lunch from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., like always.
I’ll chat online the first 30 minutes, then sit around and talk sports with whoever would like to talk. We’ve got a lot to talk about. I stayed up late last night and watched all three local basketball games — Thunder lose to Denver, OSU men rally to beat Iowa State in overtime, OU women beat Texas Tech. DVR’d all three, so I watched every second of every game.
Oh, and there’s the little matter of football we can talk about, too. So meet me for lunch.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4210Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3961OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3936As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients