Big 12 basketball: Standings now clear
Big 12 basketball is down to its final week, so the rankings based on home/road scheduling success have played out. Every school has one road game and one home game left, so the standings are what they are. Our final rankings will be based on expected finish:
1. Texas 12-2, 24-5: The Longhorns have the tiebreaker over Kansas. KU has the most difficult game — at Missouri — but UT has the next two toughest games. Home against K-State, then at Baylor.
2. Kansas 12-2, 27-2: KU has won six straight Big 12 titles and will claim seven even if it ties the Longhorns.
3. Texas A&M 9-5, 22-6: Aggies figure to go 1-1 — at Kansas, home against Tech.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7269Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6212Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6004UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients