Thunder: Matching the Heat in (not) beating the elite
The Miami Heat lost to the Chicago Bulls on Sunday, continuing a season-long trend of losing to the NBA’s elite teams. The Thunder knows the feeling.
The Thunder and Heat are tied for the worst record among elite teams against elite teams. In other words, the standings of the eight teams with winning percentages above .600, against each other, look like this:
1. San Antonio 10-5
2. Chicago 11-6
3. Boston 10-6
4. Dallas 9-6
5. Orlando 8-9
6. LA Lakers 5-7
7. (tie) Oklahoma City 4-11
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients