Big 12 football: Missing Folsom Field
Colorado made its likely final appearance at Big 12 Media Days on Wednesday. The Buffs are headed to the Pac-10, probably for the 2011 season.
Speaking as someone who will miss Folsom Field, I asked Colorado coach Dan Hawkins if he had developed a scheduling philosophy for the future and if there was a chance CU could play OU or OSU.
“Well, I certainly love playing both of those teams and both of those guys,” Hawkins said of Bob Stoops and Mike Gundy. “I don’t think anybody really knows right now what that’s going to be. Again, it’s one of our those speculation deals. We haven’t spent a whole lot of time thinking about the what-ifs.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24594Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16991Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10679OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 9258Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7954Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7390UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 6889Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5783Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5259Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4425Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients