Mack Brown: Will Muschamp must wait
Mack Brown said he was tired and worn out after winning the 2005 national championship. He knee was in terrible shape. He didn’t know how long he might coach.
Fast forward almost five years. The Texas coach says he feels “better than I’ve felt in years.” Brown had knee replacement surgery in 2006 and said it feels much better.
So even though Texas has a coach-in-waiting, defensive coordinator Will Muschamp, Brown doesn’t talk like a guy who will step down soon, even though he’s about to embark on his 13th Longhorn season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6766Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients