Lunch call at Buffalo Wild Wings on NW Expressway
We had a great time at Buffalo Wild Wings on Northwest Expressway last Thursday, and I’ll be back again this Thursday. I’ll be doing my online chat from 11-11:30 a.m., then I’ll hang out for lunch until probably 12:30 p.m. and talk sports with anyone who wants to drop by.
Tons of stuff to talk about. Bob Stoops’ game management. Justin Blackmon’s suspension. The Nebraska-Missouri game. The Thunder opener. Blake Griffin. Big 12 hoops.
Buffalo Wild Wings on NW Expressway is a great place for lunch. I ran into some old friends last week and made some new friends. Even took story suggestions. It was a good time.
If you’re going to grab lunch on Thursday, stop by and let’s talk sports.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 94547Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17200OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12970Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8745Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8636Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8239How to help tornado victims
- 7488Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7422Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6833Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
- 6608Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients