Dallas Cowboys: Bryan McCann living the life
Bryan McCann didn’t change the game with a home run plays like he did a few weeks ago, when on successive Sundays he delivered a 101-yard interception return against the Giants and a 97-yard punt return against the Lions.
But McCann helped the Dallas Cowboys beat the Redskins 33-30 Sunday with a series of intermediate plays: a 38-yard kickoff return to open the game, setting up a field goal; a 29-yard punt return into Redskin territory in the first quarter; and a 23-yard punt return to the Washington 35-yard line, setting up another field goal.
Heady times for the kid from Putnam City High School and SMU, who began this season by getting cut from the Cowboys and the Ravens but now is a Dallas hero.
I chatted with McCann in the Cowboy locker room Sunday afternoon.
How has your newfound fame gone?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients