College football: Predictions time
It’s college football prediction time, on a week woefully short of meaningful games:
Texas Tech at Oklahoma: Sooners 48-24. Last six OU-Tech games in Norman. 45-7, 65-21, 34-24, 28-13, 60-15, 27-13. Good news for the Red Raiders. Not all blowouts.
OSU at Missouri: Cowboys 38-34. Everyone talks about OSU’s 2008 victory at Columbia, which they should. But don’t forget 2004. Cowboys rallied from a 17-0 deficit to win 20-17. Big win for Les Miles.
Tulsa at Rice: Golden Hurricane 31-21. Conference USA’s western division could be crumbling around Tulsa. SMU and Houston apparently are gone, leaving these two squads, Tulane and UTEP.
UCLA at Arizona: Bruins 33-31. Too bad Mike Stoops is gone. Would have made this game worth watching.
West Virginia at Syracuse: Mountaineers 42-29. Dana Holgorsen will make this game worth watching Friday night.
North Carolina State at Virginia : Cavaliers 24-20. Kooky team, Virginia. Beats Georgia Tech about the same way it beat Idaho in overtime and Indiana.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96583Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17286OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13078Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8797Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8670Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8388How to help tornado victims
- 7627Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7620Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6948Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
- 6645Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients