College football: Week 10 predictions
Another college football weekend, time for more predictions:
Kansas State at Oklahoma State: Cowboys 50-20. Landry Jones passed K-State silly last Saturday. No reason why Brandon Weeden won’t do the same.
Texas A&M at Oklahoma: Sooners 38-24. Is the Owen Field mystique gone for the Sooners, or did it just take a game off?
Tulsa at Central Florida: Golden Hurricane 41-26. Tulsa’s rout of SMU was as impressive as the Golden Hurricane has been in years.
Florida State at Boston College: Seminoles 28-20. Florida State a rejuvenated team with the return of quarterback E.J. Manuel.
Southern Cal at Colorado: Trojans 44-17. Remember when the Buffs played big-time football? Seems like a long time ago.
West Virginia at Louisville: Cardinals 27-26. Future Big 12 matchup? We’ll see. Call this one a Big 12 upset special.
Minnesota at Michigan State: Spartans 31-7. How did Iowa lose to Minnesota?
Kansas at Iowa State: Cyclones 48-22. Seems like a classic spot for an Iowa State letdown. But then again, the ‘Clones are playing Kansas.
Northwestern at Nebraska: Cornhuskers 49-11. I’m off the Northwestern upset train.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.