Oklahoma football: Bob Stoops careful on injury reporting
Bob Stoops says he’s never even heard of a bounty plan in college football. Never heard of coaches or players intent on injuring opponents. But he’s still going to be careful about disclosing injuries.
I wrote about this issue in the Sunday Oklahoman. You can read that column here. Barry Switzer said he didn’t think any reluctance of coaches to reveal injury information had anything to do with protecting players; it was all strategy based.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients