NFL predictions: Week 7
Week 7 arrives in parity-driven NFL, with some interesting matchups. The only two AFC teams with winning records play each other. Two NFC showdowns match teams with winning records, but it’s not Redskins-Giants or Lions-Bears. It’s 49ers-Seahawks and Cardinals-Vikings.
Seattle at San Francisco: 49ers 23-7. San Fran will be smarting after beatdown by the Giants. Seahawks have been living on the edge.
Tennessee at Buffalo: Bills 19-14. Remarkable that Buffalo, so hapless in September, is in a four-way tie for first place in the AFC East. And last place.
Arizona at Minnesota: Vikings 20-10. The Cardinal offensive line has gotten Kevin Kolb knocked out. Next to go, John Skelton.
Cleveland at Indianapolis: Browns 27-24. A Fiesta Bowl rematch. Brandon Weeden vs. Andrew Luck. Maybe Weeden can extend his winning streak to two, as a Brown and vs. Luck.
Baltimore at Houston: Texans 31-27. Two beat-up football teams. But the two best teams in the AFC.
Green Bay at St. Louis: Packers 26-10. Aaron Rodgers is rounding into form, which is bad news for any team that has Green Bay on its schedule.
Dallas at Carolina: Cowboys 27-20. We always overrate the Cowboys. And underrate them. Dallas isn’t out of the playoff picture. Not by a longshot.
Washington at New York Giants: G-Men 29-18. Robert Griffin is a phenom, but the Giant defensive line is a step up in class.
New Orleans at Tampa Bay: Saints 40-27. First I typed “Buccaneers.” Then I asked myself, why?
New York Jets at New England: Patriots 33-24. Time for New York to again go all spastic about the Jetros. Hard to fathom that both of these teams are 3-3.
Jacksonville at Oakland: Raiders 29-7. Ugh. The NFL equivalent of Washington State-Colorado.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34667Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 26962Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6958OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6745Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4485OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4208Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3679College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3494Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3437Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3281Oklahoma softball: Keilani Ricketts and Sooners beat the heat as they hold off Arkansas
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients