NFL Predictions: Week 8
The NFL’s Week 8 arrives, and there’s celebration in the American Football Conference. The AFC is up to three teams with winning records.
Tampa Bay at Minnesota: Vikings 23-13. Adrian Peterson’s legend grows by the week. He’s fourth in the NFL in rushing, 93.1 yards a game, averaging 4.8 yards per carry.
New England vs. St. Louis at London: Patriots 27-13. Wonder if the Brits will embrace the “New England” name or denounce the “Patriots.” Probably will just cheer for whichever team hits harder.
Indianapolis at Tennessee: Titans 27-26. If Indy wins — and Indy could win — then the Colts are 4-3 and a playoff contender. Not bad for Andrew Luck’s rookie year.
Jacksonville at Green Bay: Packers 42-10. You know, I remember when the Jags were annually competitive. What happened?
San Diego at Cleveland: Browns 19-17. Cleveland and Brandon Weeden are getting better. What if the Chargers are ready to tank?
Atlanta at Philadelphia: Eagles 33-24. Philly is a funny team. Just when you’re ready to write off the Eagles, they rally. Sort of like Michael Vick.
Seattle at Detroit: Seahawks 16-12. Maybe the NFL’s most pleasantly surprising team against the NFL’s most disappointing team. Detroit has appeared to be a mess since the season opener.
Miami at New York Jets: Jetropolitans 18-16. For a franchise that seems to be floundering, the Jets sure play tough. They could have won that game in New England and sent the Patriots to a losing record.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 8253Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7999Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7772Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients